My fabulous friend Dana over Just Talk was so sweet to give me a sweet little reward.
Thanks so much Dana! If you are not reading Dana, go on over and say hello!
Now, I get to pick a few bloggers who make my day on a daily basis.
So in no particular order I would like to give this to:
- Sandy Mc at Only Slightly Neurotic who keeps it real about life and love and trying to find yourself.
- Sue at Twist and Turns of a Life with Curls. Her latest post about “the cup” made me laugh, I totally feel the same way!
- Angela at Angelaboration for doing a great thing with the Pay It Forward cycle.
- Auburn Kat for beginning again in a new town!
Thanks to all of you who make my day everyday!
First of all, my good friend EP of Stylish Handwriting gave me this award.
Thanks so much EP!
So I get to bestow some awards as well. Most of these bloggers are new to me, some are people I have been reading for awhile.
So, in no particular order:
- Jimaie Marie– I love the stories of her kids and we both have an obsessive need to meet Jim Halpert. ( I know that is not his real name!) Go check out her latest pictures of him. Hot!
- Jaclyn from Midnight In the Sun – just found her via 20sb and she is always an insightful read.
- 1218 Blog – she always keeps in real and I love reading her every day!
- Katelin fom Gorgeous Footsteps In the Sand – she always makes me happy!
- Heidi from Life In Pink – not only because it is her Birthday weekend, go wish her a Happy Birthday, but because she is all around fabulous!
- Maxie from Break Me Off A Piece of That. If you are not reading her. Do it. Hilarious!
And because it is Friday and Just For Fun Friday, something for us all to enjoy!
Tags: Awards, Netflix
OR what could be more appropriately titled “Oh the link-love that can be found in this post.”
I am officially in love with my Netflix Instant View. While Hubby and Brother-In-Law 2 was raging it up last night during the Final Four, I was snuggly tucked in my bed enjoying some long awaited classics.
So, this weekend I have enjoyed this:
And in between listening to my new addiction Eisley:
Also, one of my Real Life Friends (RLF) just started her own blog so go say hello to Rosy!
And Megan from Tea and Cake Time – love her- was one of my first befrienders on 20sb back in the day and she awarded me a little award:
So I get to choose some of my favorites to award my blogging love to!
Mrs. Lilac – another RLF who has excellent recommendations on Life, Faith, Books, Recipes, Web links and so much more! She is an endless resource on so many great things, and so neatly organized as well!
Dana from Just Talk – She is a fellow 20sb who has my heart for teaching her kiddos everyday and relaying to us the funny stories!
Danielle from New Mommy Rant – she does great product reviews from everything to do with Vegan living to Mommy musts.
Just Jamie from My Life Imagined – One of my most recent finds and I always look forward to reading what she puts out there.
Tara from Tied Together With A Smile – Also a new favorite and always inspiring or funny!
Oh, and also, Chickbug, is taking votes for her virtual book club discussion book choice for April. I am first-timer with this and if you want to get in go and drop her a line! I know a few of you have mentioned wanting to do a bookclub and don’t have the resources so here is your chance! They do an online chat once a month via Chickbug’s blog – let’s do it!
Ok people, what are you doing blog surfing? It is a beautiful day so get out in it!