Why I Feel Anciently OldFebruary 17, 2009 at 7:38 pm | Posted in Life | 19 Comments
During this past week I hung out with children whose diapers I used to change who:
- whooped my bootie at Super Mariocart multiple times. And I was trying people!
- sang an entire verse of the latest Pussy Cat Dolls song to me
- have more electronic equipment that I do
- are better at using my electronic equipment that I am
- one of the youngest is now in the double digits age-wise
- rolled their eyes at me because I said something “old-fashioned”
- asked me multiple times why I don’t have any children
- ARE GETTING MARRIED? Excuse me?!
God help me if they have a baby before I do!!!