I love this- this is so Dwangela-esque!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy, Level of insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It “In.”
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ” For Smuggling Diamonds”
7. Finish All Your sentences with “In Accordance With The Prophecy.”
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is “To Go.”
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don’t Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party Because You’re Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream “I Won!, I Won!”
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling “Run For Your Lives, They’re Loose!!”
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. “Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.”
I just looked up today as I was writing the date and thought, ” it is October 19- what in the world”. My favorite month is almost gone! Where in the world has this week gone? The days have just flown. I seem to have had something every night this week to occupy my time. My great hubby has kept me afloat these past couple of weeks and I am so thankful. I have not cooked, cleaned or done any laundry for three, count them, three weeks. He has done it all and I couldn’t have made it without him! Some of you might think that that is actually a good thing, but in my house I WANT to be the domestic one. I am weird I know, but my perfect Saturday is cleaning my house from top to bottom and then relaxing after it is done. I LOVE to organize and clean- again, yes, I know I am weird. Anyway, all that to say, I have had a fun week. I have also learned a few things. Do you know what snickersnee means? Or Looby? Or how bout indole– look that one up! I do now thanks to girls night last week. Let’s just say that a few rounds of Scene-It, Taboo, and the dictionary game can be scary with us 6 competitive females, but we didn’t kill each other- in a kind and caring I am going to stomp your team into the ground – over a game of friendly competition. Let’s just say things were thrown, but that is us- LOVE US!
Anyway, all that being said, this next week is going to be just as excellent. Busy, but excellent. Tonight begins all the fun. When the Reeve’s come to town there is going to be a party – it will be memorable! DSAMT Buddy Walk is tomorrow- can’t beat that! So much to do so little time. All that to say, my departure from blogging is excusable and necessary. To many things to do- Where is October going? Before we know it Christmas will be here- YIKES!
I do love Gabe Dixon, but this girl here will give him a run for his money any day, hence Gabe in a dress. 10 days and counting to the best concert ever! Her name is Sara Bareilles. She is fantastic – she will be huge. See her while you can still afford her!
So, you know it is probably not the best day when you have to email a girlfiend and vent to keep from as I told her and I quote, “shoving a pencil in the eye of the next person who asks me a stupid question.” I have been in the worst mood today! Weather, hormones, stupid people, I like to blame all of the above. Today is one of those days when I just want to go home and make the whole world go away. Luckily, I am leaving early. A little project I have been working on is taking off and a group of us are being interviewed by The Tennessean today, so that is exciting!
I do think I know what is bothering me, but I don’t want to talk about it, not just yet anyway, maybe soon. I guess I just feel like there is something that I am suppossed to be doing and I am not. How that is possible considering all the activities I have been slammed with this week is questionable. I guess it is this thing that just keeps nagging at me and I am ready to make a decision about it. So send a thought and say a prayer that hubby and I can come to a conclusion soon.
Until next time. . .
Hopefully, it won’t be so long – a few secret projects this past week have kept me hopping. One seems to be on the checked list- yeah!
Get out your kleenex! I love this!
After much deliberation we have decided on our Halloween ’07 attire! Drum roll. . . we are going as Dwight and Angela. I will have to borrow my friends Chi just to get hubby’s hair into a coif resembling anything near Dwight! I plan to wear a very mean face all night – we will both be absolute jerks, just to stay in character of course!