April 20, 2009 at 7:59 pm | Posted in Blogosphere | 17 Comments
I just hit “New Post.” Not really sure why except for the fact that I feel I should, ya know, post something since its been oh, too long.
So, you get bullet points cause this is gonna be random. Hold on to your hats people.
In the life of me for the past few months:
- I read the entire Twilight series in about two weeks. I get it now. If I were not married I would move to Forks to find him. I was the person standing in line with a girlfriend at midnight for the DVD release. That is all.
- I am still so unbelievably happy with my job right now. Funny how I can be happy doing something that I feel is meaningful and other people just don’t get it. Oh well.
- Good thing I have a two job(s) I love right right now. Hubby was actually laid-off a few weeks ago. Before you all freak out like everyone else in our life, we are fine. Let me say that another way. We are great. Really. Let me just say, there is nothing like faith to get you through a situation you dreaded being in. For months we dreaded what we felt was an inevitable lay-off only to discover once it happened that life goes on. Can I just tell you how good God is? He really is. He is teaching us patience, trust, and to not fear. Last time I checked my cable is still on, my phone working, and we are still eating out occasionally. Yes, we have made a few adjustments during this down time, but we are very blessed. God knows right where we are and He is showing up daily. End of story.
- Hubby and I celebrated six years married yesterday. SIX years. Married. I still don’t get it. I would do it all over again.
- I am sad that some of my favorite bloggers are calling it quits lately. But I get it. Thank goodness for twitter! (Which by the way is totally being taken over by celebrities, we were totally the cool kids first!)
I am still here. Thank you all for caring about me!